Saturday, November 1, 2008

Electronic-Circus

During my visit of the first "Electronic-Circus" festival in Bielefeld (Germany) in last september, Stefan Erbe did an interview with me for Lokalvision. The interview has now been published on the website of "Lokalvision" as well as on the "Electronic-Circus" website.
The interview is done in german language. So it may only be interesting for a part of you.
Anyway, many thanks again to Hans-Hermann Hess, Frank Gerber and of course Stefan Erbe.




1 comment:

Maestro said...

Dear Mr.KISTENMACHER,
Hello,
I hope all is well with you.

I have a request about some electronic tunes.


Here are a few tunes that I'm looking for their name or Composer.

Just check and see if you can recognize the composer or tracks name.

http://link-protector.com/568897/

The tracks: 1,5,6,7,8,9, and 10 are really important to me.
So please check these ones carefully.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Maestro.